Frequently Asked Questions

Browse by category or
search for topics

I have some bulky furniture such as a wardrobe and fridge to move, how can I get extra manpower for the move?

Most of our driver-partners operate alone and are unable to handle house moving requirements, which may take an extended amount of time and manpower. We advise that house moving requirement to engage a housing moving specialist instead.

Contact Us

Got a burning question? Contact us! Please use the form below if you have any questions for us regarding your move and relocation and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Don't have an account?


You don't have permission to register